The Influencer’s Diary understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who uses The Influencer’s Diary mobile application software (Our App) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 6, below) We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data We do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our App. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 or EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
“We/Us/Our” means The Influencers Diary Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 11024404. You can write to us at 2 Tudor Way, Waltham Abbey, Essex EN9 1PX, call us on 07501491672 or email us at email@example.com.
- Information About Us
2.1 Our App is [owned and] operated by The Influencers Diary [, a limited company registered in England under company number 11024404, whose registered address is 2 Tudor Way, Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom, EN9 1PX and whose main trading address 2 Tudor Way, Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom, EN9 1PX
2.2 Our App server is GoDaddy, who are based in the United Stated of America. When using the App you will also be subject to their terms and conditions which can be found at
2.3 Our Data Protection Officer is <<insert name>>, and can be contacted by email at info@theinfluencersdiary..com or by telephone on 07501491672, or by writing to us at the address stated above.
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- The App once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
- Your Rights
4.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
4.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9);
4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 9);
4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
4.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
4.2 If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 2.3 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
4.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
- What Data Do We Collect?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey or agree to participate in our paid services, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. If you contact us, We will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph and all information that you provide on the Personal Information Form.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
6.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
o to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and as set out in the App terms;
o to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
o to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
o to notify you about changes to our service;
o to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
o to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
o to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
o to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
o as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
o to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
o to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
6.2 Disclosure Of Your Information
6.2.1 We will use and sell your details and preferences to provide information about you to third parties (“Third Party and Third Parties”). Those Third Parties have agreed with us that they will not contact you directly. Although we will not provide any Third Parties with information other than your name and Instagram profile, we will be providing indicative information about you that you submitted on your Personal Information Form (Submitted Information) such as your sex, age range and personal preferences. We will then, on behalf of Third Parties, send you offers, discounts and promotions by those Third Parties.
6.2.2 You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
6.2.3 We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If The Influencer’s Diary Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of The Influencer’s Diary Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6.3 You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
7.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
7.4 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7.5 Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details using our details in section 2.3
- Links on Our Sites
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or apps of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.